When people can walk away from you let them walk. You don’t need to try to talk to another person into staying with you, loving you, calling you, caring about you, coming to see you. You shouldn’t care about how wonderful they are or how attracted you are to them. You shouldn’t care about the situation you are in. when people can walk away from you let them walk because your future is never tied to anyone who leaves. YOUR FUTURE IS NEVER TIED TO ANYONE WHO LEFT. People leave because they’re not joined to you. You try to get superglue and they will not stay. LET PEOPLE GO. You got to know when people’s part in YOUR story is over so you don’t keep trying to “raise the dead”. Realist that nothing just happens. If they walk away, it’s not an accident. If you tried to make it work and it didn’t, it’s not an accident. Stop begging people to stay. Let them go.
I have noticed some thing that every successful person has done that I believe everyone should do. Believe it or not every successful person in this world has taken a risk. You are going to have to take a risk. You cannot just exist in this world. You have to try to live. If you are waking up thinking that there has to be more in this world than it is, you have to believe it is. Believe in your heart that it is. To achieve at life you are going to have to take a risk. When you see people in life, when you are standing at the edge of the cliff of life and see others soaring by going to exotic places and doing wonderful things have you thought, what did they do to do that? Or what risk did they take to go there? If you don’t take a risk you are just going to go to work and if you are getting up going to work every day that you hate going to, that isn’t living. YOU ARE JUST EXISTING. At one point and time you have to take a risk. Before you leave this world take a risk one time. Don’t get me wrong you can play it safe but if you don’t take a risk you will never know what it is like to be truly successful.
- Break promises -They would only break promises if he doesn’t care about the relationship
- Hates animals- If they don’t enjoy the presence of an animals, it means that they have no empathy.
- Give you secondary treatment- They should treat you as their priority, not another option
- Claims that they are always right- They would go to extreme lengths to prove his point. Even if it’s wrong.
- Makes excuses- They are making excuses for everything means they have taken you for granted. Time to proven them wrong.
- Keeps the fight alive- Fights happen in every relationship. They are just things that you guys will not agree with but when the fights start to linger, and they continue to remind you of them, it’s not a good sign.
- Kills the conversation – They do not value your opinions if they are always cutting you off.
- Is a compulsive liar- They do not know the basic building block of a relationship trust
- Is clingy- They can’t understand the concept of personal space. You’ll be caged your entire life.
- Runs away from family responsibilities- If they forget their parents, they can easily forget you! Beware!
- Has a narrow mindset- They will not see the truth in different things, but only the differences
- Is abusive- Your relationship should be a safe haven, not a battlefield
- Is immature in their affairs- If they are used to cutting people off for no reason, they will cut you loose sooner or later.
- Disregards the relationship rules- if they don’t follow the rules you both have set then they don’t respect you.
They have felt like they were just those people that were easily disposable, and yet they hang around and wait to be selected worthy to love. They know they are better than being someone’s standby. They know they do not deserve to be a “Plan B”. However here they stay, being treated in that manner. They care so much about everyone and everything around them to the point where they have a hard time telling others that they are hurt by their actions. Honestly, they would rather allow their own feelings to get hurt than the people they hold dearly. What they need to realize is that people can see it. They live their life not giving themselves credit, or not treating themselves like a top priority, so no one else does. Once they begin to respect themselves, others will start respect them too. Except they are so caught up in their head, jumping to conclusion that never good ones. They can not stop over thinking every single thing that happens in their day, no matter how hard they try. They love with their entire heart but their heart is tremendously determined as well. They would do anything for those they cared about and ask for nothing in return. It’s draining trying to be the better person for the whole world. It takes a toll on them. They need to take a deep breath. We all know that they were not always like this but no matter what it was that made them become this way, it is okay. A relationship, their parents, a toxic friendship, it could even have been a fusion of the three. What they need is to remind themselves that in any form of a relationship both parties should be equal. They deserve to be treated like they are significant because THEY ARE SIGNIFICANT. They need to become physically, mentally and emotionally ready to enter a new chapter in their life where self growth is all that matters. They are so wonderful than they think they are. They have beautiful souls which makes them such moving people so they needs to put themselves first sometimes. May He bless those rare people that are” ride or dies” even if they don’t see eye to eye with you or have not talked to you in a while. May He mend their broken hearts, and fill in every empty space. May He erase the fear of their past, to create in a brighter future. So here is just a little reminder that you are not disposable. So do not let anyone treat you like you are. There is not one person in this world that is worth you laying awake late at night feeling like you are not good enough.
I want to marry someone who…
- loves me for who i am and what I do
- does not care whether I earn $100 or $10,000 a month
- makes me laugh
- would rather hurt me with the truth then keep me happy with a lie
- defends me in public and corrects me in privately
- accepts my fears and helps me fight them
- laughs with me and never at me
- I can lose track of time with
- supports me and lifts me up no matter how many times I fall
- does not mind admitting when they are wrong
- allows me to be my weird self without judging
One day he is going to stubble across your Instagram page and see that you are doing real well. You received that promotion. You just purchased that new car. He notices that you are smiling just like he remembers you used to do for him. Then he is going to find himself about a hundred and twenty five weeks in on your page and see that you are doing really good. He is going to try to hit you up and your number is going to be changed. He is going to try to email you and that is going to be changed too. Then he is going to show up at your old house but finds out that love doesn’t live there no more and a hater at your job is going to give him your new address and he is going to pop up there. You are going to answer the door. You are going to look at him and say “what are you doing here?” He is going to tell you “I’m here to get you back.” You are going to look him in the eye and say “It’s too late.” He is going to try to push the door open and you are going to have a pregnant stomach. When he looks at your stomach and sees your hand. He will notice that you have a ring on your finger. Your husband is going to call you from the other room. “Babe is everything alright?” You are going to respond “Yeah just an old friend.” Your husband isn’t even going to come out and bother with you because he trusts you. That is when you turn to your ex and say “It’s too late.”
- Nobody is actually too busy to respond to you – If you’re not hearing back from someone, it’s because they have deliberately chosen not to answer you.
- Everyone has their own best interest at heart – Nobody’s going to stick up for you if you don’t stick up for yourself.
- You are never going to please everyone – You’re going to be criticized no matter what you do, so you might as well do what you love.
- You’re actions define you, not your thoughts – Your character is determined by what you do, not by what you think about.
- The world owes you nothing – You may be the coolest, kindest, smartest, but you’re still not entitled to absolutely nothing.
- Nobody is coming to save you from your life – If anyone is going to save your day, it’s going to be you.