- Break promises -They would only break promises if he doesn’t care about the relationship
- Hates animals- If they don’t enjoy the presence of an animals, it means that they have no empathy.
- Give you secondary treatment- They should treat you as their priority, not another option
- Claims that they are always right- They would go to extreme lengths to prove his point. Even if it’s wrong.
- Makes excuses- They are making excuses for everything means they have taken you for granted. Time to proven them wrong.
- Keeps the fight alive- Fights happen in every relationship. They are just things that you guys will not agree with but when the fights start to linger, and they continue to remind you of them, it’s not a good sign.
- Kills the conversation – They do not value your opinions if they are always cutting you off.
- Is a compulsive liar- They do not know the basic building block of a relationship trust
- Is clingy- They can’t understand the concept of personal space. You’ll be caged your entire life.
- Runs away from family responsibilities- If they forget their parents, they can easily forget you! Beware!
- Has a narrow mindset- They will not see the truth in different things, but only the differences
- Is abusive- Your relationship should be a safe haven, not a battlefield
- Is immature in their affairs- If they are used to cutting people off for no reason, they will cut you loose sooner or later.
- Disregards the relationship rules- if they don’t follow the rules you both have set then they don’t respect you.
They have felt like they were just those people that were easily disposable, and yet they hang around and wait to be selected worthy to love. They know they are better than being someone’s standby. They know they do not deserve to be a “Plan B”. However here they stay, being treated in that manner. They care so much about everyone and everything around them to the point where they have a hard time telling others that they are hurt by their actions. Honestly, they would rather allow their own feelings to get hurt than the people they hold dearly. What they need to realize is that people can see it. They live their life not giving themselves credit, or not treating themselves like a top priority, so no one else does. Once they begin to respect themselves, others will start respect them too. Except they are so caught up in their head, jumping to conclusion that never good ones. They can not stop over thinking every single thing that happens in their day, no matter how hard they try. They love with their entire heart but their heart is tremendously determined as well. They would do anything for those they cared about and ask for nothing in return. It’s draining trying to be the better person for the whole world. It takes a toll on them. They need to take a deep breath. We all know that they were not always like this but no matter what it was that made them become this way, it is okay. A relationship, their parents, a toxic friendship, it could even have been a fusion of the three. What they need is to remind themselves that in any form of a relationship both parties should be equal. They deserve to be treated like they are significant because THEY ARE SIGNIFICANT. They need to become physically, mentally and emotionally ready to enter a new chapter in their life where self growth is all that matters. They are so wonderful than they think they are. They have beautiful souls which makes them such moving people so they needs to put themselves first sometimes. May He bless those rare people that are” ride or dies” even if they don’t see eye to eye with you or have not talked to you in a while. May He mend their broken hearts, and fill in every empty space. May He erase the fear of their past, to create in a brighter future. So here is just a little reminder that you are not disposable. So do not let anyone treat you like you are. There is not one person in this world that is worth you laying awake late at night feeling like you are not good enough.
These are just some things that prayer has done for me and mine.
1. Prayer protects us.
2. Prayer changes things.
3. Prayer keeps you in the Will of God.
4. Prayer draws you closer to God.
5. Prayer makes me happy.
6. Prayer gives you Hope.
7. Prayer makes you less selfish.
8. Prayer heals you from all pain.
9. Prayer makes you stronger spiritually.
10. Prayer gives us peace.
- Believe in yourself.- You are going to be your biggest supporter anyway at the end of it all. No one is going to take care of you better then you.
- Focus on what you want.- You can’t please everyone. So just make sure that your star player is happy.
- Think big.- The bigger the better. The sky is the limit.
- Set goals.- Have a motive.
- Do what excites you.- LIVE.
- Visualize positive outcomes.- Your mindset needs to be positive to have positive outcomes.
- Don’t hate.- Love conquers all.
- Do everything with love.- It will help you in the long run.
- Make time to relax.- YES! Stress kills.
- Enjoy life.
- Choose empowering beliefs.- Positive mentality.
- Feed your mind and body good stuff.- Positive Vibes.
- Meditate.- Trust me on this.
- Be grateful for what you have.- Be humble. Someone has less then you.
- Be kind.- It will help you in the long run.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.- YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON YOU CAN BE. NO ONE CAN BE A BETTER YOU.
- Be honest.
- Work hard.- GRIND.
- Work smart.- GRIND.
- Find your “why”.- You have a purpose.
- Invest in yourself.- Because you are the best investment.
- Practice positive self-talk.- Positive mentality will get you though those times.
- Get your priorities straight.- THIS IS A MUST!
- Never give up.- FIGHT through those hard times. The reward will be worth it.
Remember: Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep the faith. It will be worth it in the end.
Whoever and wherever you may be. I look forward to meeting you or I am proud to have you in my life. But I just wanted to let you know if you don’t already know that I don’t half ass things in my life… especially love. So if or when you love me, I’m the one who loves hard. So if or when you love me, I’m going to love you deeply and only you. Unlike most of the people in this generation… I know how to love the “right way”. I love like no other and when or if I do love you I will change your life, if you are able to digeste it.
No relationship is easy. I’m going to test you. You can test me too. I just want to see if you are even worth the time. If you are worthy of my love. My version of loving the “right way” includes and requires loving equally. I have loved a lot of people who could not match my love. Which is fine, pain means strength and knowledge of what and who I want. I know love can be one of the best things we have in this lifetime. I don’t want perfect, I want honest. But are you willing to risk getting hurt and take chances for the relationship we deserve? I know I am, in hopes you can love me back.
In loving you the “right way”, I give the absolute best of myself and cannot fear pain. You can say “I will never hurt you” but love is a gamble and I know this. In a world full of liars, we need to be upfront people. So I am going to do that now. The best quality about me is that I know how to love. With that said I will never intentionally hurt you. Unlike the others in our generation I want us to work. I want to have that relationship like in the movies. I had one once and I know all the challenges we have to face. We need to have trust and faith in each other. I know that means letting your guard down, being vulnerable, and having blind trust in someone.
Let’s talk about what hurt you in the past. I will tell you mine and all the scratches and marks that came with it. I will even tell you every detail of how and why they happened. It is scary I know, I’m not asking you to do that right way but when the time comes and when it does you will love me more for having to endure such pain and still being able to smile. I can teach you to get along and love your carcasses, instead of resenting them. I will except you at your worst and show you how to love someone at their lowest point.
I do not know if I am easy to love due to my value of love. I am very sheltered. I don’t trust a lot of people. I know it has nothing to do with you but with my past. I have learned that when you love to easy many people do not know how to return it or respond to it. I love really hard and not even the worst misery can change that.
If you are willing to take that risk with me, I assure you it will be worth it. It is going to be a roller-coaster. In a society that communicates to only love with half of our heart, I cannot do so. I’m the girl that takes love to a whole new level. Just a limited of things I must ask for, be patient with me. I am very guarded. Trust me first, then I will start trusting you. I am not an easy person to love but if or when you do, I will love you deeper then no other and I will teach you to love better.
Don’t get it twisted.
Just because I love you doesn’t mean I can’t love you from a far. I can love you far enough from your arms where you can’t hurt me in the process. I don’t have to hate you to leave you. I just have to know that you are not the right person for me. I don’t need that unnecessary hurt in my life.
Are you thinking that love is just enough? I realized that in second grade that I needed more. I need somebody that can communicate, that had kindness, lone suffering, that was patient.
Are you willing to do that? If not, don’t hold on to the fact that I say I love you as a card to say that I am going to put up and tolerate things less than from what i deserve. I don’t have to be right here to love you. UNDERSTAND THAT!
- Nobody is actually too busy to respond to you – If you’re not hearing back from someone, it’s because they have deliberately chosen not to answer you.
- Everyone has their own best interest at heart – Nobody’s going to stick up for you if you don’t stick up for yourself.
- You are never going to please everyone – You’re going to be criticized no matter what you do, so you might as well do what you love.
- You’re actions define you, not your thoughts – Your character is determined by what you do, not by what you think about.
- The world owes you nothing – You may be the coolest, kindest, smartest, but you’re still not entitled to absolutely nothing.
- Nobody is coming to save you from your life – If anyone is going to save your day, it’s going to be you.