- Break promises -They would only break promises if he doesn’t care about the relationship
- Hates animals- If they don’t enjoy the presence of an animals, it means that they have no empathy.
- Give you secondary treatment- They should treat you as their priority, not another option
- Claims that they are always right- They would go to extreme lengths to prove his point. Even if it’s wrong.
- Makes excuses- They are making excuses for everything means they have taken you for granted. Time to proven them wrong.
- Keeps the fight alive- Fights happen in every relationship. They are just things that you guys will not agree with but when the fights start to linger, and they continue to remind you of them, it’s not a good sign.
- Kills the conversation – They do not value your opinions if they are always cutting you off.
- Is a compulsive liar- They do not know the basic building block of a relationship trust
- Is clingy- They can’t understand the concept of personal space. You’ll be caged your entire life.
- Runs away from family responsibilities- If they forget their parents, they can easily forget you! Beware!
- Has a narrow mindset- They will not see the truth in different things, but only the differences
- Is abusive- Your relationship should be a safe haven, not a battlefield
- Is immature in their affairs- If they are used to cutting people off for no reason, they will cut you loose sooner or later.
- Disregards the relationship rules- if they don’t follow the rules you both have set then they don’t respect you.
Your first kiss isn’t as important as your last. Get caught in the rain. Laugh out loud while you are alone. Go on adventures and get lost. Paint even though you are not an artist. Really get to know people. Accept that you will fail that one math test. Get your heart broken and put the pieces back together. Put your hand up in class only to get the answer wrong. Wonder about things. Learn. Remember that sunrises are free. Let the little things that would ordinarily bore you suddenly thrill you. Work bad hair days. Get drunk and tell people how you really feel at four o’clock in the morning. Try out for the team. Have feelings for your best friend. Believes that everything happens for a reason. Look at the stars and finally realize just how small you are. Travel for a year and look at the world differently when you come back. Eat that chocolate cake. Never regret anything, at one time it was exactly what you wanted. Forget and forgive. Don’t hold anything back. Live for the music, the moments. Remember no one lives forever, and life is really, really short.
These are just some things that prayer has done for me and mine.
1. Prayer protects us.
2. Prayer changes things.
3. Prayer keeps you in the Will of God.
4. Prayer draws you closer to God.
5. Prayer makes me happy.
6. Prayer gives you Hope.
7. Prayer makes you less selfish.
8. Prayer heals you from all pain.
9. Prayer makes you stronger spiritually.
10. Prayer gives us peace.
- Believe in yourself.- You are going to be your biggest supporter anyway at the end of it all. No one is going to take care of you better then you.
- Focus on what you want.- You can’t please everyone. So just make sure that your star player is happy.
- Think big.- The bigger the better. The sky is the limit.
- Set goals.- Have a motive.
- Do what excites you.- LIVE.
- Visualize positive outcomes.- Your mindset needs to be positive to have positive outcomes.
- Don’t hate.- Love conquers all.
- Do everything with love.- It will help you in the long run.
- Make time to relax.- YES! Stress kills.
- Enjoy life.
- Choose empowering beliefs.- Positive mentality.
- Feed your mind and body good stuff.- Positive Vibes.
- Meditate.- Trust me on this.
- Be grateful for what you have.- Be humble. Someone has less then you.
- Be kind.- It will help you in the long run.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.- YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON YOU CAN BE. NO ONE CAN BE A BETTER YOU.
- Be honest.
- Work hard.- GRIND.
- Work smart.- GRIND.
- Find your “why”.- You have a purpose.
- Invest in yourself.- Because you are the best investment.
- Practice positive self-talk.- Positive mentality will get you though those times.
- Get your priorities straight.- THIS IS A MUST!
- Never give up.- FIGHT through those hard times. The reward will be worth it.
Remember: Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep the faith. It will be worth it in the end.
I want to marry someone who…
- loves me for who i am and what I do
- does not care whether I earn $100 or $10,000 a month
- makes me laugh
- would rather hurt me with the truth then keep me happy with a lie
- defends me in public and corrects me in privately
- accepts my fears and helps me fight them
- laughs with me and never at me
- I can lose track of time with
- supports me and lifts me up no matter how many times I fall
- does not mind admitting when they are wrong
- allows me to be my weird self without judging
I love you so much! Okay, now that is said. You are the most beautiful, smart, outgoing, free-spirited, crazy, loud, aggravating, and annoying person I ever met. I had a pleasure entering your life and becoming a big part of your life. I have shared the most important love in my life. Softball. We have shared amazing crazy and fun moments. Our car rides to my games and back home were so creative and inappropriate. Your mom catered to me and made me gain thousand more pounds and then danced them all off with me. We started claiming each other. Just to show how much our friendship has grown. Thank you for having my back and being the only real friend this past year. You are seriously the one of the few people I can be myself with. You have seen literally all sides of me and you love all of me. I honestly don’t think I can live without you bugging the hell out of me and I love you so much Montoya.
Don’t get it twisted.
Just because I love you doesn’t mean I can’t love you from a far. I can love you far enough from your arms where you can’t hurt me in the process. I don’t have to hate you to leave you. I just have to know that you are not the right person for me. I don’t need that unnecessary hurt in my life.
Are you thinking that love is just enough? I realized that in second grade that I needed more. I need somebody that can communicate, that had kindness, lone suffering, that was patient.
Are you willing to do that? If not, don’t hold on to the fact that I say I love you as a card to say that I am going to put up and tolerate things less than from what i deserve. I don’t have to be right here to love you. UNDERSTAND THAT!