1. Never both be angry at the same time.
2. Never bring up mistakes of the past.
3. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
4. If one of you has to win an argument let it be your mate.
5. If you have to criticize, do it lovingly.
6. Neglect the world rather than each other.
7. Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
8. At least once a day trying to say one kind or complimentary thing to your partner.
9. When you have done something wrong be ready to admit it and ask for forgiveness.
10. It takes two to make a quarrel, and the one in the wrong is the one who does the most talking.
How do you get to run around single but I am still supposed to act like your girlfriend? Why do I have to sit through your “hoe” phase because you are not ready to be a REAL BOYFRIEND! How do you get to text other girls but when I text other guys I am a hoe? Saying that it’s only us talking but you have me looking dumb on the low. Falling asleep on the phone with other girls.
Oh and your Instagram is the easiest way to get you caught up. Leaving heart eyes under all the other girls’ pictures. So when I fall back and get over you, you pick up the phone and call back. Then you have the nerve to ask “Babe why you acting so different?” “Why did you stop texting me?” “Why don’t you believe nothing I say?” It’s because you are not legit and you are full of shit and I am not trying to get played.
I am not going back and forth with these guys but saying that you love me. That is a fat lie. Go on and simmer down. I am not trying to hear that nonsense.
- No excuses- Do not hold off or push aside because if you do you will never get it done.
- Self confidence
- Have a reason- People with a motive tend to get things done.
- Don’t live in the past- Its ok to reflect the past but do not let the past determine your future.
- Don’t Prioritize Perfection- People that try to be perfect get bummed out about that one thing that didn’t go as plan and do not see what they have achieved. Remember that perfect doesn’t exist.
*REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE ENOUGH*