I have noticed some thing that every successful person has done that I believe everyone should do. Believe it or not every successful person in this world has taken a risk. You are going to have to take a risk. You cannot just exist in this world. You have to try to live. If you are waking up thinking that there has to be more in this world than it is, you have to believe it is. Believe in your heart that it is. To achieve at life you are going to have to take a risk. When you see people in life, when you are standing at the edge of the cliff of life and see others soaring by going to exotic places and doing wonderful things have you thought, what did they do to do that? Or what risk did they take to go there? If you don’t take a risk you are just going to go to work and if you are getting up going to work every day that you hate going to, that isn’t living. YOU ARE JUST EXISTING. At one point and time you have to take a risk. Before you leave this world take a risk one time. Don’t get me wrong you can play it safe but if you don’t take a risk you will never know what it is like to be truly successful.
Right now, there are individuals all over the world who are lonesome. They are missing somebody. They are in love with someone they probably should not be in love with. They have some skeletons in the closet you would not even believe. They wish, dream, hope, and they look out the window whenever they are in a car, bus, train and they watch people on the streets and wonder what they have been through. They wonder if there are people out there like them. They are like you and you could tell them everything and they would understand. You are never by yourself.
These are just some things that prayer has done for me and mine.
1. Prayer protects us.
2. Prayer changes things.
3. Prayer keeps you in the Will of God.
4. Prayer draws you closer to God.
5. Prayer makes me happy.
6. Prayer gives you Hope.
7. Prayer makes you less selfish.
8. Prayer heals you from all pain.
9. Prayer makes you stronger spiritually.
10. Prayer gives us peace.
- Believe in yourself.- You are going to be your biggest supporter anyway at the end of it all. No one is going to take care of you better then you.
- Focus on what you want.- You can’t please everyone. So just make sure that your star player is happy.
- Think big.- The bigger the better. The sky is the limit.
- Set goals.- Have a motive.
- Do what excites you.- LIVE.
- Visualize positive outcomes.- Your mindset needs to be positive to have positive outcomes.
- Don’t hate.- Love conquers all.
- Do everything with love.- It will help you in the long run.
- Make time to relax.- YES! Stress kills.
- Enjoy life.
- Choose empowering beliefs.- Positive mentality.
- Feed your mind and body good stuff.- Positive Vibes.
- Meditate.- Trust me on this.
- Be grateful for what you have.- Be humble. Someone has less then you.
- Be kind.- It will help you in the long run.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.- YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON YOU CAN BE. NO ONE CAN BE A BETTER YOU.
- Be honest.
- Work hard.- GRIND.
- Work smart.- GRIND.
- Find your “why”.- You have a purpose.
- Invest in yourself.- Because you are the best investment.
- Practice positive self-talk.- Positive mentality will get you though those times.
- Get your priorities straight.- THIS IS A MUST!
- Never give up.- FIGHT through those hard times. The reward will be worth it.
Remember: Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep the faith. It will be worth it in the end.
I want to marry someone who…
- loves me for who i am and what I do
- does not care whether I earn $100 or $10,000 a month
- makes me laugh
- would rather hurt me with the truth then keep me happy with a lie
- defends me in public and corrects me in privately
- accepts my fears and helps me fight them
- laughs with me and never at me
- I can lose track of time with
- supports me and lifts me up no matter how many times I fall
- does not mind admitting when they are wrong
- allows me to be my weird self without judging
1. Never both be angry at the same time.
2. Never bring up mistakes of the past.
3. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire.
4. If one of you has to win an argument let it be your mate.
5. If you have to criticize, do it lovingly.
6. Neglect the world rather than each other.
7. Never go to sleep with an argument unsettled.
8. At least once a day trying to say one kind or complimentary thing to your partner.
9. When you have done something wrong be ready to admit it and ask for forgiveness.
10. It takes two to make a quarrel, and the one in the wrong is the one who does the most talking.